Monday, May 28, 2012

~Fun day in Seoul~

Traditional village we visited today. Very awesome! We met friends of ours that are missionaries living in Seoul.:)




Click below for the interactive panorama of the picture above!
http://photosynth.net/view/306fe449-de2f-4004-857e-e501fba33d6d



They took us to an awesome restaurant that served Dangsu? I can't remember the correct name of it. I will correct later when I remember!:)



Our 'twins' has all the Koreans love to refer to our girls as.:) aren't they sweet?



My friend, Pamela and I!:) so happy we finally met!!:)




Chloe with her awesome lunch.:)



Chloe and store owner.:) people think she is a super star with that blonde hair here.:)


Mia's foster family came over to visit. We bought one of the cakes to serve to our guests.:)



Some more of the awesome food at this bakery.:)



More convenience food.:)



A $20 watermelon.



4 apples for $11.00.




Chloe outside of SWS.


Cute car:)
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: