Friday, November 18, 2011

Guess who still likes her sling...

...and guess who still likes to carry her around in it.


We have had a super busy and stressful week. I need to remember that Mia has only been home 5 1/2 months, and when she is throwing fits and pulling her hair mad...she is feeling our stress. She has brought me the sling several times this week..that usually only happens when we have super busy days. It's like she is telling me to slow down..I am still new here. But tonight we were playing and having nice relaxing family time..and she told Paul put on the sling. She yelled, " Camera." and gave me a thumbs up!! So.Cute.:)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Jen said...

Absolutely love it!!!

IP Journey said...

That is so so cute! Mia's 1st Thanksgiving at home with her family! Yeah!

IP Journey said...

Mia is a cutie patootie! Just heads up I passed on the Liebster blog award to you!