Sunday, September 21, 2014

Why? Why not a son?

I am trying to keep it together.

I am trying really hard to not ask God why.

Why is it taking it so long?

Why is he so perfect yet no one os going for him? Did you know the majority of children waiting in china, are BOYS?

He may not be the fastest.
He may not be the cutest.
He may not be the teachers pet. 
He may not have the most vibrant personality.
He may not have had the opportunities that most children have.

But I do know he is full of compassion. My 4 yeAr old had a PICC line while he away here. My 6 year old tripped over it. This little boy.... 

Yes that one... Up there. He carried my sons PICC line back to me. Ever so carefully with my son beside him. Careful to never pull on it.

No parent ever taught him that. 
He is naturally a compassionate and kind child.

Typically... Children come out of orphanages with some hoarding food issues... Low tone issues... Why??? Because they have never been given a chance.

If I could bring home 3... Right now. I would do it.

But I believe he is has a family who will adopt him... Much sooner than we could. 

Please please share this! Where are the 50 people who PMed me while he was here?
He is still waiting.
He is still going to sleep alone every night.
Dreaming of a family.
A family he begged for.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you hear that sound? My heart just broke...sweet boy, God has your family, just hang in there!

Earl and Sharee said...

What a heartfelt, well written post! He is a PRECIOUS little boy! Look at that smile!!! Look at those eyes!! We are waiting LSC for 2 boys in China or else we'd seriously consider bringing this little guy home! Prayers his family finds him, soon!

Cheryl said...

I was one of those that pm'ed you. We are just so financially unable to apt him right now. I'm sorry. We would love to apt now but I think Good has other plans for us. I will pray he finds his forever family.

Kim said...

How old is he?