Sunday, July 27, 2014

Is he yours?



Do you think some orphans cry themselves to sleep at night? 


Do you think they look longingly at other families that are passing by?


Do you ever wonder what an orphan is thinking when they are returned? For not being perfect? For not being good enough? For not looking a certain way?


There is a little boy upstairs in my house right now... He doesn't have a mom or dad committed to him yet.


It's storming,  so I went to check on the kids. This little boy is sleeping soundly. He is laying on his side, snuggling his teddy bear..... I just watched him sleep for a moment. I wondered what was he thinking as he laid his little head down. What was his last thought before dozing off?


He ran into my daughters room earlier and said... Where is daddy? Which he calls my husband..:( he was so worried because he couldn't find him. He seemed to be in a panic.


What will happen when he returns to Chln@ in a few days? Will he be in a panic all alone? Will someone comfort him? Will someone give him a reassuring hug and tell him a family will come?


I am praying like never before for his family to please step forward... I thought it would be 'fun' to step forward and offer respite for this family. I hate this. I am broken hearted. 


He is adorable. Loves his chopsticks. Speaks English and understands it. Sleeps with 3 teddy bears. Loves video games and swimming. Goes to bed easy and sleeps all night.


He would do great in most any family. He loves kids. He is so awesome with our little kids. We have a son with a PICC line, he was so gentle when he saw that. He is very helpful. 


He is 7 years old. If you are interested.. Please contact Gre@t W@ll adoption agency.:)








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there an email address that someone could use in order to find out more information? Thank you for posting this. Lots of people are praying for him!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to Adopt him to Europe?

Anonymous said...

If se is on the shared list (not individual list, it's possible to adopt to europe. Br, mom from europe

Anonymous said...

How do I adopt this baby boy?

Anonymous said...

Please send me any info you can, shannonmlyons@gmail.com I have a loving home to offer. I really want to help.