Friday, July 11, 2014

~My First~

It's hard to believe that my baby girl is 18... The one who made me a mother.
My most favorite job in the world.
Best ever job, if you ask me.


18 years ago today....I gave birth to this pink bundle of joy.
Born with a headful of blonde hair and a bright smile.
Quiet, sweetest, most snuggly baby.
Sat up at 5 1/2 months.
Walked at 10 months.
Always a shining star.

Chloe has always been what you might call the perfect baby...toddler...child...preteen and teenager. She has never caused us to worry about what her main focus was..which was God.

She continues to make us proud with her first decisions as an adult. For her graduation gift, we agreed to pay for a mission trip anywhere she wanted to go. She desperately wanted to go on a medical mission. She was super responsible and found one that an old church friend was in charge of. She made the contacts and will be leaving for the Dominican Republic in a few weeks. She will also be headed back to The City of Children in Ensenda, Mexico in August.

But an even bigger choice...She decided to attend a very conservative christian college where she will major in Nursing and minor in medical missions.

Could a mom want anything else?
I feel truly blessed to have a wonderful, mature, beautiful and responsible daughter.
We love you, Chloe Jade!







No comments: