Wednesday, July 9, 2014

{One Year Ago}-- Announcement

One year ago .. Today. We met the most precious, shy, scared 11 year old I have ever met. What we thought would be 'simply' a mission trip in our home by hosting an orphan in our home.

We quickly knew this child was ours... Within days. I knew.. I had to bring her home to STAY.

BUT she wasn't available for adoption....

Until...

Last week... I told my husband... Something bad is going to happen before we get Gina's file. He asked me what? I said I bet Cade gets sick before her file comes. Satan wants more than anything for us not to adopt again and wants Gina to not have a home.

Well....

Yesterday.... The day from hell at the hospital with Cade...out if no where her agency calls me...

We got her referral. Guess who will becoming home in 4-6 months!!! 

You got it!

Gina Joy BingDin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo!! This is the best, most exciting thing I have read in ages! So happy for you and especially for her! :)