Sunday, November 27, 2011

~Thanksgiving with my Family~

Thanksgiving was small this year, only 14 people. That's small when you are used to well over 30 people crammed into my Mamaw's house. This also meant less Aunt's to do the dishes....so no more kid table and yes I did all the dishes. But that's okay.

For some reason my pictures uploaded backwards, so we will start with Mia emptying the Oreo Truffle plate. She loves her sweets!!!

Giving Uncle Rob a kiss on the nose. Uncle Rob is my brother, he is single and doesn't have any kiddos of his own. But let me tell you how much he loves my kids, WOWSERS...I mean he takes this uncle business serious!! He can not wait for little Miss Avah to come home too!!!


Chloe, Mia and my Papaw Buck, he joined us at my other Mamaw's. My Mamaw Buck wasnt well enough to join us.:(




Here is the spread...and Camye, my hubby, my mom, my Mamaw and the side of my Papaw.



Notice Chloe and Blake's expression on their faces.....like oh yes Uncle Rob does this all the time....





Mia thinking....lets get this show on the road!!!!


No comments: