Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Give Kids The World Resort

Give Kids the World resort is just for Wish kids and their families. It is simply amazing! They are equipped for any special need. Every thing within the park is free.

This is our two villas. This place is a vacation within itself. Every day my little kids asked to stay at GKTW over going to the parks. 


The food was amazing! PaPa Johns pizza any time you want. Ice cream. Milkshakes. The fruit bar was amazing! I don't care for the hear down here at all but I do like the sweet watermelon and cantaloupe it produces!


Characters from Disney volunteer to come over 3-4 days a week to spend time with the kids.


Tea parties once a week!


LaTiDa boutique!

I

Amazing little statues! This photo is of a friend of ours who was visiting with their wish child who also had Biliary Atresia but was transplanted. As you can see Cade was in rare form. But the girls look presh!

Halloween party once a week! And I didn't add a photo but Christmas once a week too with presents!


Puppets at dinner time!

 

The mayor tucks you in at night! What an absolute treat!


Rides with zero lines! Did I mention Popsicles? Yep any time you wish even breakfast.


Crafts were offered at differnt times as was Painting.

Did I mention this was run by volunteers and donations? Everyone is so kind and considerate and helpful. One of my favorite parts was the volunteers waiting for to help each of my little kids thru the line and getting their food... Including Mia who is strictly gluten free. She was so happy for the many options they had to offer.

Before this trip, I said when i grow up I want to be a Make a Wish volunteer... Now I will add to that a GKTW volunteer.


 

 


 


 
 
 


 


 

No comments: