Monday, September 8, 2014

Christian Chronicle--- finally!

Back in August 2012, while our daughter Gina was here being hosted from China. A friend from Christian Chronicle came to visit and interview our family. 
We wrote back and forth. Rewrote the article. Things quickly changed. Gina went back to China. We went to Korea twice. Cade came home. Homestudy was started and the list goes on and on.

But at Gods perfect time.. I finally had time to sit and write. But before I could finish my writing... Cade got sick.. Very sick. Our adoption agency called and Surprise! Gina's file is ready and another surprise.. We will approve you for two from China .... And just like that God chose to reveal our daughter Sage.

And then the words came to me... To write this article.


I haven't even seen it yet but friends are messaging me. I am so excited to share our story in this incredible publication.

If you have an extra copy... Please email me I would love to send you a self addressed envelope to receive one for each of my kids.

God bless!

No comments: